Sunday, November 1, 2009

OG Fall Festival


I was so glad that Ben was able to be here for Kai's Fall Festival. There was so much for Kai to do there. There were jumpers, face paint, hoops, tic tac toe, needle in a haystack, how strong are you, cotton candy, popcorn, and much, much more. Ben was to be the official "catch the T-shirt from the cannon" person, but black T-shirts flying through the air are a little hard to see at night. Kai even ran into his teacher, Ms. Mullins, at the critter adoption.
Kai had a field trip earlier in the month to Mitchell Farms where they got to pick a pumpkin and bring it home. Kai was very proud of his selection;"I carried it all the way from the bus to my class!" I was proud of him too. The pumpkin is almost as big as he is. Ben and Kai carved it while I was at work and it turned out great!

No comments: