Saturday, February 13, 2010

Christmas 2009



Christmas was a little crazy this year. I haven't spent Christmas with the Waldrop family in fifteen years. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I knew what the traditions were and was excited to be a part of it. Well, things didn't turn out the way I thought, but it still was fun having everyone together five days before Christmas Eve. We grilled out and enjoyed the opening of gifts. Dad says they will go back to doing things the way they normally do for next year. Christmas at the Welborn's was fun. Ben came down to spend four days with us. It was a little weird not having to worry about shuttling Leigha around, but we missed having her at Christmas. We enjoyed watching Kai open the presents from Santa. He is such a humble kid. He would say, "I don't need that, but I'm glad Santa brought it to me. How did Santa know I would like that?" Briggs was born on the 23rd which added to the craziness. I took my camera that night, but left it in the car. I have yet to get pictures of the little guy. This one was sent from Jared.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Awwww-he really said that? What a sweet boy. He is sure a keeper. Glad you could be with family.