Kai's school held their annual Pow Wow Day last week, and I sure hate I missed it. If I had known that Kai's class would've placed 2nd out of the whole kindergarten in the Tug O' War, 1st in the Water Balloon Relay, and 2nd in the Dixie Cup Relay, I would've taken off work. And if I had known that Kai and his best bud, Jesse, would've won 2nd place in the Beach Ball Relay, and Kai would've won 3rd place in the Sack Race, I would've been there.
Kai's 6th Birthday was held at Gattitown. Two of his friends from school were able to come-including his Beach Ball Relay buddy. It is tough having your birthday party on Mother's Day weekend-most of your friends have to go out of town. But, the friends and family that were there were awesome and everyone had a great time.
Gattitown was GRRREAT! Our Party Hero was awesome. She filled up our drink glasses, played balloon sword fight with the kids, made sure the kids had finished eating before cake time, lit the candles,
No comments:
Post a Comment