It is so easy to get caught up in the week to week schedule of everyday monotony, even though I try so hard to make the weekends fun. Although, I have to admit, it is nice to have a weekend every once in a while that is dedicated to absolutely nothing.
September was spent getting into a routine again. School, work, dinner, etc, etc. Ben's schedule also changes month to month, so we had to get used to that as well. October was a fun month. We attended a Mississippi State game,
attended Coop's 3rd birthday party,I love Mississippi State's campus. It is so pretty and tailgating is so fun and easy (thanks to the boys finding a spot and setting up the night before). We always have such a fun time when we go. I'm hoping since the Farrell's have now moved to Oxford, there will still be an opportunity to attend a game or two a year.
Cooper turned 3 this year. Man, these kids are getting big! There was a huge train inflatable and a mountain of cupcakes and the weather was perfect that day!
The Fall Festival at Oak Grove was so fun. It was a little sad knowing this is the last Fall Festival we will attend at the Primary School, but Kai had so much fun. I think we bought too many tickets, though. We did many things more than once and Kai was pooped after a couple hours. His favorite part was sitting with his old friends he made in his kindergarten class and watching their PE coach getting dunked in the dunking booth.
We thought we were going to miss Trick-or-Treating this year. The Florida-Georgia game went into overtime and Ben refused to leave Buffalo Wild Wings until the game was over. We missed one Trunk-or-Treat, but Clear Creek was still going strong. I love that neighborhood. They had a fire set-up in the common area for smore's and hot cocoa and hay rides through the neighborhood. We are seriously looking at lots that are for sale there even though the houses are a little bigger than what I want to have to clean. Guess I will have to break down and get one of those little robot vaccuums!
November was Thanksgiving!
This month has been eventful as well. The beginning of the month was my company award's breakfast. So much fun. I was given the Special Recognition Award for being such a good employee. Yay me!
The tree finally got put up and decorated.
We also went to Jack's 6th birthday party at Diddy Bop's.
And now, I am up to date. I will try to keep 'em coming.
1 comment:
Yay! You're Blogging again:)
Even though I know what's going on in your life from Facebook, it's still nice to see a blog entry :)
Post a Comment