Monday, January 17, 2011
An Extra Year!
So, I realized today that I am actually a year younger than I thought. I guess when a woman passes thirty, keeping up with how old you are is irrelevant, because you are old as dirt and no one REALLY cares how old you are anyway. So funny. So, I will be celebrating my 34th birthday again this year. My entire family didn't do the math, either, and there were a few checks and balances that should have caught it. My parents were married almost exactly a year before I was born. They celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary two weeks before my birthday. My brother, Jared, was born on my birthday making us exactly 7 years apart. He turned 26. I guess it is to be expected, when my dad has put the same candles on my mom's cake ever since I can remember.
I think she is 59 now. I think. I guess I will have to do the math to be sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment