In February, an awesome friend of mine that I hadn't seen since we were 16, texted me and asked if she could come for a visit. I was so thrilled, I don't think I slept that entire week. She brought her three absolutely adorable kids and had a super weekend. We spent Saturday at Gattitown. The weather was beautiful so I thought it wouldn't be that crowded-I guess that is what everyone else thought, too! But the kids had a blast playing games and riding bumper cars.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Sweet Foxes From Texas
In February, an awesome friend of mine that I hadn't seen since we were 16, texted me and asked if she could come for a visit. I was so thrilled, I don't think I slept that entire week. She brought her three absolutely adorable kids and had a super weekend. We spent Saturday at Gattitown. The weather was beautiful so I thought it wouldn't be that crowded-I guess that is what everyone else thought, too! But the kids had a blast playing games and riding bumper cars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment