Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break in SC

I love roadtrips.




We had an awesome week in our old hometown. It was such a blessing to see Ben's parents and grandparents enjoying our old house. That house took a year to build and was such a labor of love. It was such a comfort to stay in it while we were there. We had such a relaxing week. I loved seeing our wonderful friends, eating MaMa's spaghetti, and shopping with Ben's sister and my mother-in-law. Ben got to play lots of golf and we ate at some of our favorite local restaurants. I still don't see how we didn't make it to La Fiesta, but we literally ran out of time. Ben got some much needed hang-out time with his Cryovac buddies. I got to see one of my favorite people 5 days before the birth of her daughter-and she looked amazing. We spent some time with Leigha and made it to a Clemson baseball game
where the Chic-Fil-A cow almost gave me a heart attack. I was blessed in so many ways by this trip and am looking forward to the next one.

No comments: