
Oh my goodness! I have been a HUGE fan of vampire stories for a long, long, long, long time. Anne Rice is my absolute favorite author mostly because of the extensive detail she gives in her novels. It hasn't been too long since I gave in to the Twilight hype (just this past year) and I fell so in love with the story of Bella and Edward. I haven't been so excited to see a movie in a while! Ben knew I wanted to see it, but I didn't expect to see it opening weekend. There is a lot going on around here and I figured I would see it when we went to MS for Thanksgiving. Ben called me from work yesterday and said he had his dad keeping Kai and tickets were already Fandangoed. Hot dog! It was amazing! If you have read the books but haven't seen the movie, go see it! The chemistry between those two is so awesome. I definitely can't wait for New Moon to come out!
3 comments:
You know.. I have been so annoyed by all this Twilight stuff! I think I should just cave in and see it when I can, or give the books a try. I like Anne Rice too, but I guess I was just annoyed by all this Twilight hype with Edward Cullen, it's almost worst than the Harry Potter freaks haha just kidding, I'll probably give it a chance
Lyss and I saw it this weekend too...I actually expected it to be kind of hokey...and it was a little choppy but I was pretty impressed with Robert whats-his-name who played Edward. He convinced me. ;)
I wasn't sure of the cast at first. He definitely is not the most beautiful man I've ever seen but the chemistry was amazing. I agree some parts were added and taken out, but it was still a great movie and I want to see it again! And yes, Jess, just give in. It's a much easier read than Anne, but it's so good. Didn't you know I was a Harry Potter freak too? Ha ha!
Post a Comment