I still have more to paint, though: hallways, up the stairway, and the living room. I also have to unpack a few more boxes and hang more pictures on the walls. But, so far, the new color has really been a nice change and has lightened up the whole house. Here are a couple of before pictures:
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
What I've Done
The renovations to our floor are finally complete and I am so happy for it to be over with. We were finally ready to move our furniture back in when I realized the dust covering our walls would never come off. I swept the walls with a broom and even washed the walls in the kitchen, but there was no way I was going to wash every wall in the entire house. So, I decided painting would be easier than washing. This is what I've been up to the last couple of weeks, aside from research papers with Leigha and 400 construction paper turkey feathers to cut out for Kai's class.


I still have more to paint, though: hallways, up the stairway, and the living room. I also have to unpack a few more boxes and hang more pictures on the walls. But, so far, the new color has really been a nice change and has lightened up the whole house. Here are a couple of before pictures:

I still have more to paint, though: hallways, up the stairway, and the living room. I also have to unpack a few more boxes and hang more pictures on the walls. But, so far, the new color has really been a nice change and has lightened up the whole house. Here are a couple of before pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That paint does make a difference. It looks great.
We're sad we didn't make the list.
Love...The Moon's
Ha ha! Of course you're on the list-you're family! We love you guys!
Post a Comment