With Christmas approaching WAY too fast we decided to visit the Santa in our very own Christmas Park in Williamston. I was a little skeptical, but after getting a quick glance of Santa through the window of the Boy Scout Hut, all my fears were calmed. He was a pretty Santa and worthy enough for pictures with my kids. We got to the door with the rather small line and noticed the huge red sign with the words "No cameras or cell phone cameras allowed". I don't know why on earth I think anything is free anymore. Prices were pretty reasonable so we bought some to bring home and scan and print and send to relatives for free. The woman taking the pictures was so sweet and good with all the kids, not just ours. When I saw them, I was so pleased. I wasn't expecting much and ended up with so much more. They are gorgeous. And, we went, stayed, waited, and came home all in the amount of time it would've taken us to drive to the mall. You can't get much better than that! Merry Christmas everybody!

1 comment:
Very cute! That is an impressive beard--he's definitely the real thing.
Post a Comment