Saturday, January 10, 2009

We Are The Champions (Again)


I've been putting off this blog because I don't brag all that much, and neither Ben or I went to the University of Florida but we have been fans for years. Gator football games are the only football games I like to watch and I am really into Gator basketball. I figured I earned a few bragging rights. Tim Tebow isn't too bad to look at either, AND he loves Jesus. I'm hoping he will stay and play out his Senior year but we will have to wait and see. These guys are unbelievable to watch and have once again played one heck of a game! Now, that's all I will say about that because I'm not an obnoxious fan.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I was impressed with what I saw. But alas, I went to bed and Adam told me how it ended. Congrats!!

The Welborn Family said...

Heard last Sunday that Tim Tebow WILL stay and try for another championship next year! Yay!