Wednesday, June 24, 2009
The Burg
Well, moving day for Kai and me has come and gone and we have finally settled into our little house. The transition couldn't have gone smoother. I love where we live. (Pictures coming soon) It is quiet, peaceful, 10 seconds from Kai's school, and 5 minutes in each direction from my parents and siblings (with the exception of Summer, who is now 3.5 hours away vs. 6). Kai is loving it here as well. We have visited his grandparents and his Uncle Jon every day since we've been here, and has also enjoyed playing with his cousins. He has missed his daddy a little bit, but I try to keep him busy and have fun oozing out of his ears until Ben can get down here to visit. Still no word on his grandparents' house selling (they are selling theirs to move into ours), but I am sure it won't take too much longer. The job search is steady. I have put a lot of applications in various places, so I'm just waiting for a response, but I'm pretty confident I'll land something soon. Until then, I will just continue working for my dad. So glad for family! Other than that, nothing new is happening; just enjoying the city and the traffic and the heat! Can't wait for our trip to the waterpark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad it went well. Say hello to your Mom for me. :)
Oh, good. I'm so glad it was a smooth move for you guys. And if our house can sell even after a year, your grandparents-in-law can sell theirs too!!!
Post a Comment