Saturday, September 19, 2009

Anniversary Week

Last Saturday, Ben came to visit for a week because we were celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary the following Wednesday. We had a wonderful week full of Lake Serene Grocery breakfasts, shopping, and lots of time together while Kai was in school. A Date With Dad also fell during the week Ben was here, so they were both thrilled to go to school and eat breakfast together.There is an episode of Little Bill that Kai watches over and over where Bill gets to pick out a pet and wants an elephant. Kai always asks after he watches it if he can have a pet. Since our puppy, Bella, stayed in South Carolina with Leigha, I figured a goldfish would be a good pet for Kai since we are hardly ever home, and Jon's puppy doesn't seem to be enough. So, Ben and I went to Petsmart and picked out two very cute fish that Kai can't seem to pin names on. Their names change from day to day. Today, their names are Hardy and Patty.

I can't believe we have been married nine years. It doesn't feel like that long-I am hoping that's a good thing! I am adding a couple of pictures from our wedding day. We only have a few that survived the flooding of our storage unit back when we were building our house.

No comments: