Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Picture Story

1. Place I Grew Up


2. Place Where I Live Now


3. My Name


4. favorite saying

5. Grandmother's Name


6. Favorite Food


7. Favorite Drink


8. Favorite Song


9. Favorite Shoe


10. Band Listening To Now


11. Favorite Band


12. Favorite College Team


13.Favorite TV Show


14. Favorite Thing About Winter


15. Favorite Store


16. Favorite Piece of Clothing


17. Favorite Website

18.Favorite Candy


19.What I Want for Christmas


20. Last Movie I Watched


21. Favorite Car


22.Favorite Dessert


23.One Hobby

3 comments:

Kristen said...

So that's your grandmother and mother's name? Very cool. And seriously--peach rings are the best.

The Welborn Family said...

Actually, I used my great-grandmother's name (I loved her sooooo much. Don't know if you remember her, Kristen, the little white-haired lady that lived with us for a while in AL. My mother's mother didn't like children. And I'm so glad you share my love of peach gummy rings. :)

Lunargal said...

I love your blog, so creative.