Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lava Team Photo Shoot

Kai is dramatic. He has always been overly excited about everything and is extremely animated. When he was a baby, I called him my Drama King. Sometimes, it all borderlines on being whiny, but he is pretty much an only child and I've been told that is to be expected. Otherwise, he loves to be in the spotlight and loves the camera. He definitely is not the shy one that I was as a kid. If he doesn't end up living in Hollywood and making movies, he will have missed his calling. So, the reason of this post: One morning, Kai woke up and got dressed in one of his many jerseys. He picked the red one because he was going to be on the Lava Team. He knows it is a Falcons jersey, but he wants to call it what he wants. He said, "Mom, come and take some pictures of me playing football with my Lava jersey on." He posed and let me take a few, then he would change poses all while doing his own commentating. The Lava Team won, by the way.

The huge bruise on his chin is from his cousin's tiny dirt bike that I reluctantly let him ride sans helmet. I knew better, but caved when my brother gave me a guilt trip. Lesson learned.





No comments: