Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Picnic Company

Last weekend was my annual company picnic and it turned out so well! The weather was absolutely beautiful and the food was delicious. Burgers, hotdogs, barbecue chicken, potato salad, baked beans, chips, and ice cream! Kai played on the water slides the entire time and swore it was better than the waterpark.

I know and work with some amazing people and consider myself extremely lucky to be part of such an awesome organization. The past few months have been really hard for me. A few people I have worked closely with decided to further their careers elsewhere-my awesome boss included. While we are left in great hands, it is still hard to see them go. Change is good and I embrace the changes that are being made and am very grateful to be part of the changing process. Here's to the future!

No comments: