These look super easy and super fast so I am definitely going to try them.
Caramel Apples
6 apples
1 14 oz pkg of caramel candies
2 Tb. milk
microwave milk and candy for about 2 minutes
dip apples and set on wax paper
I'm going to put mine in the freezer to set faster.
Chocolate Spiders
Ok, I didn't write this one down but this is all you do.
Melt one bag of chocolate chips in microwave, add a whole bunch of chow mein noodles and stir. Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper.
Caramel Corn
1 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. corn syrup
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. butter
pop 2 bags of microwave popcorn
melt all ingredients in microwave and stir until well blended
pour over popcorn and stir
This one I have tried. It tastes really good but was a little too sticky for my taste. Putting it in the fridge helped. I will definitely make it again since my hubby was a big fan!
No comments:
Post a Comment