Needless to say, I spent the rest of my time in the kitchen by myself while he watched his Max and Ruby DVD. He sure was happy about the end result, though, and he kept running in to see if it was finished yet. He says he will help his daddy do the white pumpkin when he gets off work. Sure. I'll have a DVD handy.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Pumpkin Carving
When Kai got out of school Friday, we had a pumpkin waiting for him. He was so excited to get started. He looked through the pumpkin stencil book and picked out the pirate ship. (Whew! It was between that and a difficult looking spooky tree.) He scooted a chair up to the sink after I cut off the top and had started scooping out the guts.


Needless to say, I spent the rest of my time in the kitchen by myself while he watched his Max and Ruby DVD. He sure was happy about the end result, though, and he kept running in to see if it was finished yet. He says he will help his daddy do the white pumpkin when he gets off work. Sure. I'll have a DVD handy.


Needless to say, I spent the rest of my time in the kitchen by myself while he watched his Max and Ruby DVD. He sure was happy about the end result, though, and he kept running in to see if it was finished yet. He says he will help his daddy do the white pumpkin when he gets off work. Sure. I'll have a DVD handy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The pirate ship is awesome!!! I am so impressed with you--where did you say you found it?? Adam would love that!
awesome pumpkins!! I'm carving pumpkins this weekend since I don't get a Halloween this year :(
It came in a pumpkin carving kit I bought last year. There is a book with around 13 or so designs in it. It is so easy, so if you really want to be impressed with something, know that I gutted the pumpkin without gagging even once.
Post a Comment