So, I burnt one of my pans the other day and did everything I knew to get the burn stain off. I was told to try soaking it in Coke for a little bit. I sent Ben to the store and he came back with the Coke for my pan, and Diet Coke and Mentos. (See what I mean about him being fun? He also, along with my dad and brothers, accepted the "I can drink a gallon of milk in an hour challenge" a while back, but it's a gross story and I don't have video of that.) Anyway, I know there are a billion videos on Youtube, but doing it yourself never gets old. The kids sure did seem to enjoy it. Listen closely to what Kai says shortly after the explosion. So, funny. Oh, and my pan came out looking pretty good.
4 comments:
"That's dangerous!" What a good boy. Who knew Mentos could do that? And isn't it scary that Coke takes off stains like that.
I know! I hear the highway patrol carry Coke to clean blood off the highway and the Coca-Cola company cleans their delivery trucks' engines with it...
I love your blog. I thought about doing one but I don't know what I'd talk about.
Hey, Kai.
Love....Dottie Moon
ew coke does alot. I did an experiment in Science, I won't go into details, but if you pour coke over pork, bad things will happen
Post a Comment