JOBS I'VE HAD--
1. Hostess at O'Charley's in Hattiesburg
2. Lowe's Customer Service in Hattiesburg
3. Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia
4. Sealed Air-Press Helper in Simpsonville
4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE--
1. Braveheart
2. Titanic
3. Gone With The Wind
4. Star Wars
TV SHOWS I WATCH--
1. The Girls Next Door
2. CSI Miami
3. The Hills
4. Grey's Anatomy
4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY--
1. Banana Republic
2. Old Navy Maternity-even though I haven't been pregnant for four years now
3. Ticketweb
4. Horoscope-Summer signed me up when I lived with her nine years ago
Ha ha! I only have an email address in case I need to send someone something. People that need to get in touch with me usually text or call.
4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS--
1. most everything from Olive Garden
2. cheesecake
3. steak with A1
4. dark chocolate
PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT--
1. Lake Como, Italy
2. Hattiesburg very soon
3. Jess in Tuebingen :)
4. Charleston again
4 people I tag:
1. Alyssa
2. Jessica F
3. Jess C
4. Kayte
No comments:
Post a Comment