Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spooky Castles and Motorcycles

I bought a sweet little cookie castle at Wal-mart for Kai to decorate but I had no idea he would get so into it! He wanted things just so and wanted to do the whole thing himself. (He allowed me to put a few things on after he approved my idea.) I wanted to pipe around the door and windows like it showed on the box, but the little icing bags in the kit weren't cooperating. But, it turned out pretty cute anyway.


So, it was time again for Ben to change the oil in The Other Woman, so Kai told him he would be a really good helper. He helped loosen and tighten bolts and screwed on the new oil filter. Afterwards, he got to go on a (very short) ride down to the cul-de-sac and back. He was a happy camper.


1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love the castle--I'm very impressed that he made that himself! That sounds really fun--we'll have to get one.