Friday, October 3, 2008
Here It Goes...
So, I have been debating on whether or not I had the time to actually do this blog thing. But, after reading a few of my friends' blogs and with a little prodding from a long time friend (who promised it was super easy) I decided, "What the hay." So, here I sit, writing about writing a blog when I have so many other things I could write about. I am quite proud of myself, since I consider this an extremely personal way to reach out to my friends and family. And for those of you that don't know, I'm a pretty private person, so this is a little out of my element. Oh, and by the way Kristen, this is quite easy so thanks for the gentle nudge! More exciting blogs to come after this one! Well, they will probably be more exciting to me since every word my son utters is brilliant. So, thanks to everyone that is interested and I hope to keep you entertained!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That picture is gorgeous...is that in SC?
Post a Comment